|The Institute is committed to promotion of science and technology with emphasis on high standards of research and development activities for the benefit of mankind and the nation. The current research activities encompass biological sciences and focus on these three broad areas|
Welcome to Agharkar Research Institute
Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) is an autonomous, grant-in-aid research institute of the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Goverment of India. It was established in 1946 by the Maharashtra Association for the Cultivation of Science as MACS Research Institute and renamed as ARI in 1992 in honour and memory of its founder Director, late Professor S.P. Agharkar.
- Center for Nanobioscience (CNB)
- National Fungal Culture Collection of India (NFCCI)-A National Facility
- Plant Drug Authentication Service
- WOMEN SCIENTIST FELLOWSHIP (WOS-B) PROGRAMME 2012
- Agharkar Herbarium of Maharashtra Association (AHMA)
- National Knowledge Resource Consortium (NKRC)
(CSIR-DST E-Journals Consortium)
- With reference to our Two Bid enquiry No. 20/2013-14/LTI/NR/MSD/PI-273(32)- 1148 dated 17 February 2014 for the purchase of Desktop Personal Computers (with buy back of existing computers) with O/S Microsoft Windows 8 Professional and Microsoft Office 2013 (Home & Business Edition) 32 Nos., the last date for submission of Quotation / Tender is extended and should be read as follows :-
A. Last date for submission of Quotation / Tender: 25/03/2014 upto 10 A.M.
B. Technical Bid only will be opened on 25/03/2014 at 11.30 A.M. in Committee Room of ARI