1. Naik D.G., Kapadi A.H. and Kshirsagar K.K. Developing a honeybee attractant lure useful to attract Indian honey bees Apis florea (Patent No.185391).
2. Naik D.G. and Kapadi A.H. Anti-juvenile hormone for the control of red cotton bug Dysdercus koenigii (Patent No.188313).
3. Naik D.G., Banhatti Padmini, Chawda S.S. and Thomas Daisy. Repellents for honeybees. (Accepted by the Patent Office).
1. Kanekar P.P. & Kulkarni R.S. Microbial bioremediation of caprolactam from nylon-6 waste effluent.(No. 23/BOM/97).
2. Kanekar P.P.; Nilegaonkar S.S.; Sarnaik S.S. & Kelkar A.S. Production of protease using deoiled soybean cake by Arthrobacter ramosus and Bacillus alkalophilus. (No. 24/BOM/97).
3. Kanekar P.P. & Puranik K.P. Microbial process for bioremediation of ethylenethiourea (ETU) from industrial effluents of ethylene bisdithiocarbamate (EBDC) pesticides.(No. 25/BOM/97).
4. Kanekar P.P. & Sarnaik S.S. Bioremediation of Triphenylmethane dyes from waste waters. (No.621/BOM/99).
5. Ranade D.R., Yeole T.Y. & Dighe A.S. High rate two stage anaerobic digestion of distillery waste working at the loading rate of 20-23 kg COD/M3/day.(1996).
6. Paknikar K.M. and Bhide J.V. A method for the removal of chromium, selenium and tellurium from aqueous solutions using microorganisms.(No. 472/BOM/95) – accepted April, 2001.
7. Paknikar K.M., Vernekar J.V. and Pethkar A.V. A method for the preparation of a matrix from poultry waste and its use in the immobilization of biomass. (No. 473/BOM/95).
8. Paknikar K.M. and Puranik P.R. A method for the treatment of industrial waste waters with the help of constructed wetland systems. (No. 471/BOM/95) – accepted April, 2001.
9. Paknikar K.M., Bhide J.V., Jalgaonkar A.D., Bhattacharjya S.K., Dhakephalkar P.K., Bapat A.N., Chatterjee D. and Pendse S.V. A non sludge-recycle mode facultative microbial process for reduction of hexavalent chromium in chromium bearing effluent into trivalent form and a device therefor.(No. 24/BOM/96).
10. Paknikar K.M., Rajwade J.M., Pethkar A.V., Goyal D.G., Bilurkar P.G. and Mate N.M. An integrated chemical and/or microbiological process for the recovery of metals from cadmium telluride photovoltaic modules.( No. 460/BOM/96).
11. Paknikar, K.M., P.K. Dhakephalkar, P.B. Salunkhe and J.M. Rajwade Microbial detoxification of chromium (VI) contaminated solid waste/residues.(No. 122/BOM/98).
12 Paknikar K.M. and Patil Y.B. Microbial degradation of cyanide and metal-cyanide complexes from wastes.(No. 123/BOM/98).
Center for Nanobioscience
International patents granted
International patent applications